Protecting the Insurance Needs of Minnesota Businesses Since 1977
At Gillette Agency, we represent a wide range of insurance companies with special programs, designed to meet the specific needs of small to medium size business accounts in Minnesota. Our independent insurance agency is a member of the MIIAA (Minnesota Independent Insurance Agents Association), which helps us stay up-to-date on the latest trends in the insurance industry.
Our Business Insurance Offerings
Our commercial customers range from wholesalers to retail businesses, and we tailor the advice we give to meet their unique concerns. We use our in-depth knowledge of the industry to help businesses succeed. That means offering insurance plans to meet a wide range of needs, including:
- General liability insurance: These policies protect the business in case a lawsuit alleges that negligent or reckless acts caused an injury. For example, general liability insurance may protect your business from allegations of slander, false advertisement, property damage, or physical injury by a customer or a competitor.
- Product and professional liability insurance: Product liability insurance protects your business against claims that your products are dangerous or defective. Professional liability insurance protects professional practices from allegations that your errors or omissions caused harm.
- Property insurance for your commercial property: Commercial property insurance policies cover loss and damage to company property because of theft, fire, natural disasters and other events.
- Commercial auto insurance: When your business uses company vehicles, commercial auto insurance coverage is what protects you from liability for car accidents, as well as damage to company cars and trucks.
- Workers compensation insurance: Minnesota requires that certain employers purchase this coverage to provide benefits when workers are injured on the job.
- Umbrella policies: Commercial umbrella policies expand the limit that your company already has in its existing liability policies, and may broaden coverage for things that underlying policies do not cover.
A Partner You Can Turn to With Insurance Concerns
Many of our customers own and operate small- to mid-sized businesses in the Twin Cities area. We serve as a business partner that company leaders can turn to with all of their insurance and risk management concerns.
Being an effective business partner means responding quickly when business needs require action. We use the latest technology to streamline our response time, and we often work with customers over email or phone to expedite our processes.
Call Gillette Agency to Discuss Your Concerns
We are always available to provide guidance, to identify possible gaps in coverage or to suggest more efficient ways to minimize risk while protecting the bottom line. Please request a free business insurance quote or call us at (952) 884-6772 for more information.